All items listed have a description attached for ordering purposes. When you order please state the item and number of the one you want. Any questions? email me at katielarsen4395@msn.com. I will ship items for the price of shipping


To see all items avaliable for sale check the INVENTORY ITEMS List to your RIGHT!!!



If you click on the pictures you get a closer view of the item.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FLannel Bags $5 each

Remember this darling diaper bag I made for my daughter?
 Guess what I am not making them for sale! I ended up making several more of these for my daughter. Not only does she use it as a diaper bag for her doll but she also uses it was a purse, takes her dance shoes to dance in it, you name it she does it. Each bag is $5. Happy Shopping!

 Blue Daises QTY 2 Sold 1
 Purple Butterflies QTY 2 SOLD 1

 Green, Blue and White with Butterflies QTY 1
Green, Blue, Polka dots and stars QTY 3 SOLD 1

No comments:

Post a Comment