All items listed have a description attached for ordering purposes. When you order please state the item and number of the one you want. Any questions? email me at katielarsen4395@msn.com. I will ship items for the price of shipping


To see all items avaliable for sale check the INVENTORY ITEMS List to your RIGHT!!!



If you click on the pictures you get a closer view of the item.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Boutique Time!!!

I've been a busy bee getting ready for a boutique coming up next weekend in RIVERTON, UTAH


Here are some details:
Friday October 14 th from 3 to 8 pm
Saturday October 15th from 10am to 2pm

12317 Juniper Haven Drive
Riverton, Utah

These vendors will be there waiting to see you:
Princess KD DESIGN
JJ's clothing
Mineral Make-Up
Scentsy
Slumber Parties
Tastefully Home Food Systems (Spices and Food mixes)
Kids Candy Stand



Here are a few sneak peeks of some of the items I've been working on:


 Book Marks $2 Each
 Darling new Headbands $3 each
 Close up of headbands
 I'm so excited to introduce my new fabric firework hair flowers $2 each of BUY 5 get 1 FREE
My bow board is full and ready to go. This is only a small part of al the hair stuff I have...oh the fun!

I will also have these items too: Taggie Blankets, Mini Notebooks, Purse Notebooks, Flannel Bags, Clipboards (Large and Small) ETC!!!

Well I better get back to work so I can have all the fun items avaliable for you. Can't wait to see you stop by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment