All items listed have a description attached for ordering purposes. When you order please state the item and number of the one you want. Any questions? email me at katielarsen4395@msn.com. I will ship items for the price of shipping


To see all items avaliable for sale check the INVENTORY ITEMS List to your RIGHT!!!



If you click on the pictures you get a closer view of the item.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

LABOR DAY SALE ALERT AND GIVEAWAY

Thanks to all those who ordered! The winner is KORY HAMILTON watch your mailbox for a sweet surprise from me!


Below you will find 3 new posts with all the items I have for sale. I have a special on the bows right now that is buy 4 get 1 FREE. Please email me you orders and the qty you want of each item to kddesign@q.com. I do ship so contact me for details. Custom orders are also avaliable.  Last but not lease Are you ready for a killer deal??????:

Want to win an awesome giveaway grab bag from me? I can't tell you what's in it just yet but I know it will be more than you'd hope for! SO heres the details Order between NOW and SEPTEMBER  8th (WED). To get an entry in the drawing follow these rules:

*First place an order and you will get one entry!

*For a second entry post this on your blog then leave me a message and your blog address.

*For a third Entry tell you friends to order and give me your name. IF they order and put your name in the email you will get one more entry.

*For a fourth entry post this as your facebook status and then leave me a message telling me you did!


Good luck I can't wait to pick the winner and give you the awesome giveaway. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! Wish we had the money to buy 2 of each lol. I posted about your special on facebook.

    ReplyDelete