All items listed have a description attached for ordering purposes. When you order please state the item and number of the one you want. Any questions? email me at katielarsen4395@msn.com. I will ship items for the price of shipping


To see all items avaliable for sale check the INVENTORY ITEMS List to your RIGHT!!!



If you click on the pictures you get a closer view of the item.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Random Recent Crafts

Hailey has a blast helped me make some year end gifts. Tonight is Hailey's last night of dance and we wanted to do something for the teachers. Needless to say I was fresh out of ideas. I ended up doing these simple cute bags And we filled them with fun treasures. Hailey can't wait to give them to all her teachers this week!






In the bag we gave each teacher a washer necklace. Not the best pictures I am too tired and lazy! haha
My neice has been begging me to make something she can keep her headbands in. I finally had a min and this is what i came up with. Her favorite color is purple so I added lots of brown and purple. SHe was super excited. Sorry its not the best pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment